Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
1) Do you provide Gowns and Suits for Pre wedding?
At the moment I don’t provide Gowns and suits for pre wedding shoots but I can recommend bridal shops which rents them out. This applies to Macau, Singapore and Hong Kong.
2) What about makeup artists and transport to locations during the shoot?
Macau: Makeup artists and transportation to outdoor locations for shoots are included in the package.
Singapore: Transportation and Makeup artist can be included with an additional fee.
Hong Kong: Transportation and Makeup artist can be included with an additional fee.
3) Are there any additional costs for me if I hired you to shoot in either Macau, Hong kong or Singapore?
No, There are no additional travelling costs to the rates that are quoted 🙂
4) Can we meet up to discuss our wedding day or pre wedding shoot?
I can meet up in person when I am in your location (ie Singapore or Macau) , if I am not in your location, we can do a Skype conference.
5) What is the time for delivery of my pictures from my wedding day shoot?
The time frame is between 8 to 12 weeks to delivery of Slideshow and images.
7) Why does it take 2 to 3 months? I can share my photos taken from my Iphone immediately on facebook, why does your photos take one to two months to get ready?
Every single image that I give to my couples has to be looked at and edited if necessary by me. If there are 1000 images, I look at and do basic editing to all of them. Due to high volume of shoots, assignments have to be queued to be processed in order of shoot date. I am happy to say that 70% of my couples in 2012 received their slideshow within 2 months of their wedding.
8) What is the time frame for delivery of my pictures and photo album from my Pre Wedding shoot?
For Pre weddings, please click HERE to view the time graph for delivery of Products
9) What is the time frame for delivery of my pictures from my Newborn or Family photography session?
The time frame is between one to two months to delivery of images.
10) OK, now I would like to know, how do I make a booking? For an actual wedding day or pre wedding or a baby shoot?
For a wedding or a lifestyle or a baby shoot, contacting me and making a booking for a shoot is easy. Just email me the date that you would like to shoot and I will come back to you within 24 hours if I am available for the date that you have requested.
If available, I will just need a deposit and the date is reserved for you 🙂